Wednesday, April 23, 2008

friendship war

haiz, why would this happen?i don know?it happens suddenly without alarming. and of course im feeling lose a friend. she is not cute, she is not so fun, she is not the pro, but yes, she is my friend. i juz don know why our friendship is juz like a bomb which may explode anytime. i think i did something make her hates me or that time she is really nomood to play but im juz selfish!!not realise that and juz make fun of her. is it hard to be strangers. not exactly, but if the person is my friend, yes !is really hard to be strangers. we are friends, aren't we??i cannot stand the pain that she pretend not to see me, not to listen what im trying to explain, and at last, im feel juz like wanna smack something to release my pain and angry.where is my friend??when i need help, which friend will give me a hand. i think no, because they juz find me when they are in trouble.i really don understand what is the real friends that can count on.war:/

No comments: