Saturday, July 19, 2008

happy birthday my beloved mun chi!!


haha....yesterday was my sister, mun chi's birthday, she was look great.before the birthday party begins, i was helping my mother to prepare those foods which is to serve the audience..haha, seriously it is very fun...and the most happiest thing is im a helper of the future chef, kc.he really knows how to cook and how to entertain people..and i wantd to give my sister a surprise so i decided to buy a shirt that my sister wanted for ages...haha, her drems come true AND...she has a new interests now, is to collect the toys-BEAR BRICK...haha, she is realy special person...although she is a bit tomboy but this is what god give her, so appreciate it...and that night we were all wet, because we have play games-true or dare and throwing water balloon.i hope my sister have the most memorable birthday...i love her more than words can say....

No comments: