Tuesday, February 10, 2009

silence..


there was this silence in me. very weird. im becoming a weirdo.but this silence was very peaceful. so i feel comfortable with this silence.i used to conscious about all my surroundings.some people is playing, chit chatting about some rumours, walking, eating, scolding...something that human always do.




"hey, u like that guy?"


"what the hell!!I forgot to bring my book."


"who is your valentine?"


"today are you staying back?"


"may i go to toilet teacher??"


"what's the period after this?"


"how was your class?"




those words keep repeating in my daily day.


ok. i can tell you that im a little frustrated.




so there was something very negative in me:


1.i have the thought of ditching class.(omg!)


2. my temper is nearly like noboby else.


3. day dreaming always ,although teacher is teaching.


4.not willing to talk ,like something in my mouth and barely open it.


5. totally numb.


6.emotionless


totally unlike me.its kind of frustration.
















No comments: