Wednesday, May 6, 2009

in love..

there is someone who is sooo...nosy in my classroom.haha. i don't want to mention who is it.he is always insulting me..i was just thinking maybe that's his hobby.don't judge a person by its cover..u can never judge him by his appearance(though his appearance was lc)haha.seriously..i can tell you that i'm falling in love with 4J.there is so much laughters around the class.and because of his wacky style....our class can always crazy all around.haha.i'm in love with this friend, in love with this class, in love with my life.


i know you're holding a pack of tissues .
wiping your sexy tears..

3 comments:

soniya said...

hey darling ... i know u r upset with me.. but glad that you are happy with your class.. hope that last with you ..

soniya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
soniya said...

dear.. i know you are very upset with me la..
i dont know what to do or to say .. just wonderwhy god left me on earth... i thing i am sure of.. the friendship that i have for you is deeper than the deepest ocean and hihger than the highest mountain..