Tuesday, June 2, 2009

love.


what is love?
is there anyone knows about this magical and power word"love"?
neither did i.
human can be confused by this word.
love or like can make a very big difference.
i had this feeling before since i was in form 1.
i like this guy whom had a girlfriend.
when i saw him,i would run away.(seems like he's a ghost.)
when i passed by him in a writhing position, he would give some space for me to gone through this.
it was a long story.
very long.
but there was something between us.
whenever i peeked at him , i just realized he did the same thing as me.
whenever he was not there, the emptiness in my heart could be hard to heal.
rumours spread.he liked me.
was it a truth or just a lie?
day by day.he didn't showed up.
i've never seen him since i was in form 2.
i miss him. badly.
i was regret that i've never really confess my feelings to him.
it was late.
so when it was in form 4.
he appeared in front of him.
he saw me.
he remembered me.
he knew i was there and his reaction was just stared at me.
but when we passed by once again.
we are like strangers.
sometimes i would asked myself.
why am i so stupid and useless.
if i showed my actions clearly,things would not turned up like this.
sometimes i would ask myself.
did i really doesn't care if we being strangers?
i do care.
i won't let go.
things can be hard.
the road can be difficult.
but once i step on it, i won't turn back.
i'll count every step i made.
i'll appreciate it.
i don't care the rejection.
at least i put some effort to do this.
i solved something that bothered me.
it was a relief.
peace.


No comments: