Tuesday, January 12, 2010

8.52p.m.

i have nothing to do right now.
so i think i need to type??
hee~~XD

just finished doing maths homework.
trying to make the exercises looked neat.
cause if i don't do it.
i bet Pn.Liew who is so fussy,
keep nagging non-stop until i've gone crazy.XD

happiest thing!
did some revision for maths chapter 1.
i got 39 correct out of 40 questions!!
wondering if i can do that when SPM.

yes.
S.P.M
i'm dead. so dead.

anyway.
quit those worries.
it will make me look older.
and if i keep mention about that,
i think i may get killed at any time.XD

oh ya.
english aural.
scholarship?promote myself?
how?
it's kind of odd that you promote yourself.

how good i am?how smart i am?
bullshit.XD

besides.
everyday is bright and shine,
when there're my friends,
smiling upon me,
showing their white teeth whenever they see me.
i just feel goodXD

i think i have to update my movies collection.
i bought twilight.
i think i want to buy new moon.
don hate me.
i know i'm a vampire freak.XD

okkayy.
i have to do some massaging.
for my sexy old mama.XD


#TA#


No comments: