Monday, August 30, 2010

uh.merdeka.

Today is Merdeka.
obviously, holiday ;D
i was sleeping like a dead person.
feeling hugged by Him.
but a knock on the door ruined it all.
my mom came in and woke me up.

I had breakfast with my family,
as usual, i eat alot;D
my babe might be still sleeping,
so didn't plan to msg him.

after a few hours,
i sent him a morning message.
thanks to him,
i have a Bunch of nick names right now=.=
The first time he called me: Mushroom head.
Second, he called me: Sotong face.
Third , he called me: fatty Andd Flat.
Fourth, a little better, well actually worse,
he called me : elephant.
hehs. but i just love him playing around with me.
i supposed this is how we communicate right?;DD

well. i was planning to ask him out,
but he probably couldn't.
so just drop it and get over with,
although i'm a little disappointed.

Sometimes, relationship doesn't gives you happiness only.
it's not always the "honeymoon" period.
Sometimes. i even have to endure the loneliness.
And even sometimes blaming him for not caring much.

well.trials coming.
part of the subjects are handled.i think.
just a few subjects are a no-no for me.
so i guess i have to go study now.
in case I'll regret for something.
Effort is what i need.
I don want my results to be like a piece of trash.

There is no ample time for me right now.
Two weeks to go.
So ciao:D

No comments: