Friday, September 24, 2010

L.O.L


hahhaa;DD
this is my dude, Jayden Liew.
He's been asking to blog bout him,
so here i am.

First time saw him,
a boy who has a charming smile like a small kid.
He is one of the reason that can make me laugh,
and he is the reason that made me want him,
To be my Best Friend.

We love to gossip.
Not bout bad stuff, the good ones:D
He even told me bout his childhood memories.
Sharing is really needed if you want a friendship strong right?

Well, i trust him.
Actually in a weird way.

He's the lunatic,
I'm the emotional.
So these two insane people,
will always be the best one for each other,
Bestie;DD

2 comments:

Yee jin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yee jin said...

Aww , sweetie !!! Thankyou very much from the bottom of my Love-shaped heart :D