Friday, October 8, 2010

i have no regrets,luckily.

people always get what they wanted when they really putting effort in it.
I'm just the one of them;)

i got A for my moral and maths.
i have to admit that i was so happy when i got to know the news;)
so it's the same thing going round,
you give efforts,
that's what you deserved.

at the same time,
it's been a hard week for me.
my parents are not here with me,
while I'm still having trials.

but I get a chance to do something which i seldom do.
COOKING.
cooking is fun;D
you just have to take ingredients and cook whatever you like.
the best thing is ,
I am improving my cooking skills;DD
proud of myself;D

i must work out after trials,
thinking that my bones are harder and harder day by day.
i should swim again.
so that i can make my body flexible.
and let my mind clear at all times;)

i have to go and practice accounts,
since i always get a B for that dam subject.
guess i better get going.
before i regret,
once again;D

No comments: