Tuesday, November 2, 2010

each and every time.


just back from school,
felt weary and sad.

i was dizzy,
and almost faint.
my mom gave me wrong medicine,
that was the reason why i looked so weak.

i saw him today at school.
i was happy to see him.
but still,
why i just could not talk to him.
each time i see him,
each time i felt the presence of the hole in my heart,

i wished he could be more direct,
i wished he could be more confidence,
i wished he could be happy.

i want to have a big vacation with my friends;D
i want to have a big party .
of course,
it will happen after SPM.

gosh...
SPM. i think i just can't accept the fact that,
I'm going to get old already!
anyways,
i really hope that if there is faith,
i wish to see him again.
i wish he will always remember me.
i wish if there is miracle..

No comments: