Tuesday, May 3, 2011

english assignment 3




so, tomorrow is the day:]

my third english assignment , presenting claims.

for the past three events, i just keep getting 6/10.

it's very frustrating because when you get to know that your standard remain the same,

it means you can hardly have space for improvements:/



so, i'll be praying hard this time.

i really really want some improvement,

please let everything happens in flow tomorrow.

i don't want any errors occur or distractions.

i have to boost up my confidence and speak in front of my classmates.


gahh,, stage fright is one of the disasters.
my class are way too much pressures.
all genius , and you ain't gonna beat them.
very competitive eyh? tell me who doesn't:)

i miss my old life,
im getting fat, omfg.
like a pig right now, but in a good way,
why would i care when there's no one officially likes me?
don't you feel happy when you eat?
i do:)

im gotta practice my presentation,
and try to organize as much as i can.
ciao!:D

No comments: