Friday, May 2, 2008

fake to me

someone really drive me crazy...she asked me what praveen said is that truth or not.wont she just realize that she make me have the feeling of hatred....what the pain tat i suffer is more than she does. she is so selfish without thinking of anyone.something happened and make me and her like enemy now...i just came back from toilet with jess and i heard someone called me. i turned around and looked at her, she told me that teacher asked us to do the kesan or the punca of destroying the environment in one group.so i was count in their group. i would not like in the same group as they were but i have to .when i was giving all the points that i tried the best, all the buddies of mine were calling me, i feel im safe, and free now. when i was just want to go there and help them in their points, the girl who drive me crazy look at me. she don like my buddies at all cause she thought they are failure, they are not smart. but my thoughts are more better than her thoughts. when i was with them, i was more comfortable than with her. she was wrong. she can't judge a book by its cover. she don know me at all although she was my best friend. i am so disappointed and don't know her, either. please give me a chance to let me freedom.i wont see her if the end year exam ends.

No comments: