Wednesday, May 14, 2008

mei zhe

mei zhe is a girl who really loves to dance in hip hop style, or shuffle. she is good in this.wat a active person. she is looking good person.she really love to drop some jokes on others.i really love her so much. and remember last year, when i celebrated my belated birthday, she sent me a present which is green in colour.i love green.always green. although she is one year older than me, she still my precious friend.and i always love to said that she looks like some idols when i saw her.haha.she loves to listen some hip hop song, i love to listen, either.my sis, chi chi, always love to bully her. so i called her as BIG BULLY TWINS!!!haha..she is my beloved sister too.mei zhe, always be happy and love ya.!!oh yaa, and the most important thing is u have your SPM next year but just get prepared now before regret!!think before you leap!!erm...why sounds just like a frog...haha weird...

No comments: