Saturday, November 15, 2008

worth it

today went to 1u again...haha i almost sick of that place haha.....just went there with my family.we just go around and buy some clothes...we went to Marssimo Dutti and have a look...we spent there almost two hours..and finally my mom and my two sis bought something....and its total 800 something!! omg...my mom is mad today.

After buying those stuff, we headed to Ms Read to have our lunch..i ordered carbonara spaggethi with wild mushrooms ONLY...and the food was good but my stomach is gonna burst!! im too full..hehe..and after that we went to toilet...just then when we felt like going home, we saw a competition about the design...thats was awesome...i thought the designer who design those clothes was the western ppl...but those designer is just eastern ppl ONLY! how talent they are...im kind of proud of them...and the happiest thing is the male model was so handsome and cool...omg...i wont forget their looks..they were just like mix and just HANDSOME..after that, we just going home with joy:)

So we reached our home, and my sis forced me to go to temple and helped to do something..and i just followed her..at first i don't feel like wanna met those ppl over there...i don't know why but just that we are not close at all and they are so fake to me..especially kc they all.they just used to call me"little child".i was like wanna kill them and asked them to shut up.hello.im now form 3, is that too young or just look too childish for them..and when im doin something, no one will help me to do..but my sis...haih..is okay..i can understand..is just that don't feel alright...

Today is quite balance, haha, happy or sad things just appeared in the same day!awesome!

No comments: