Monday, December 1, 2008

A big thank you

sometimes, i hope they will be my best friend, forever.
the awesome three:)

ladies and gents:


i would like to give u a talk about my most precious birthday party!i was so excited till cannot sleep at nite:) it was crowded that nite and there is so many presents that i recieve!well, i just can't wait to say a big thank you to those who came to my birtday party.we just have some barbecue and steamboat.for those who are cutting down their weight, u can choose steamboat.for those who are really love to eat something that are HOT, u can choose barbecue.well, which would u like to choose?i will choose both!why?is a secret though.and.thank for dudes who sing birthday song and pushed me into the cake to make my face full of creamy thingy..thankzzs..and we played twister, true or dare.and so on.we just laughing and dancing all around just like mad ppl.well, i love to.




and really smth that made me wanna cry is someone make me feel like,im the most luckiest friend in this world:




ANGEL


YEE SHERN




U GUYS MAKE ME FEEL LIKE IM UR SPIRITS:)




THANKS ALOT, MY BEST BEST BEST FRIEND:)








3 comments:

` ANGELICA said...

aww so sweet!! :D get a chat box! easier for me to write stuffs to you!

Sh3rn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sh3rn said...

sorry got a bit of mistake..so sweet ar...xuan yu..no need to be sooooo gan dong..lol...jz remember we were always be with u..