Saturday, July 11, 2009

this is for you, my beloved idol.


once, he said:


"people think they know me, but they don't.not really.actually, i am one of the loneliest people on this earth.i cry sometimes, because it hurts. it does. to be honest, i guess you could say that it hurts to me."


then he said:


"well, you don't get to do things that other children get to do, having friends and slumber parties and buddies. there were none of that for me. i didn't have friends when i was little.my brothers were my friends."


"and i remember going to the recording studio and there was a park across the street and i'd see all the children playing and i would cry because it would make me sad that i would have to work instead."

his obsession for his childhood memory..


he said:


"they did it to try and belittle me, to try and to take away my pride.but i went through the whole system with them.and at the end, i-i wanted the public to know that i was okay. even though i was hurting."

when someone getting jealous of his success..


then he said:


"before i would hurt a child, i would slit my wrists."

when the molestation rumours all around...


he said:


"why can't you share your bed?the most loving thing to do is to share your bed with someone.it's very charming.it's very sweet.it's what the whole world should do."

when he started to have someone in his life..


then he said:


"i have a skin disorder that destroys the pigmentation of my skin, it's something that i cannot help, okay?"

the frustration in his heart for those critisizer about his skin...


he said"


"because i wanted to have a place that i could create everything that i never had as a child.so, you see rides. you see animals. there's a movie theater."

when he built a place named "neverland"..


then he said:


"it's a complete lie, why do people buy these papers?it's not the truth, i'm here to say.you know, don't judge a person, do not pass judgement, unless you have talked to them one on one.i don't care what the story is, do not judge them because it is a lie."

when the reporter trying to take his pride away once again...


he said:


"yeah, wacko jacko, where did that come from?some english tabloid. i have a heart and i have feelings. i feel that when you do that to me. it's not nice."

when he was trying to gain some respect..


he said:


"i'm happy to be alive, i'm happy to be who i am."

when he started love himself more...


lastly he said:


"i just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, even nationality, every race, every languange:i love you from the bottom of my heart. i would love your prayers and you goodwill, and please be patient and be with me and believe in me because i am completely, completely innocent."

when his words made millions of fans cried out loud...


who's that?


yes.


he is -- Michael Jackson





No comments: