Saturday, July 25, 2009

well..


this is for h****.


first, he likes to mention about my"senget" haircut.

second, he likes to irritates me while i'm doing something serious.

third, he likes to show his sexy body moves in class.which just like form 2 time.

fourth, he likes to show his temper to the others which i'm not afraid at all.

fifth, he likes to tempt me with foods.

sixth, he likes to insult me when he's bored.

seventh, he likes to laugh at my "big head".

eighth, he likes to gossip about some teachers.

nineth, he likes to show his "lc" look.

and tenth finally, he has face problem.


but so?

he's my friend.

the one who always cheer me up at the right time.

although he's so annoying.

yet i'm used to it.

he don't lie, which i like about him.

he don't fake, which he likes about himself.

he has a charming smile when we crazy around

i mean we just like the best buddies.

although he showed his temper always,

yet he didn't say something mean.

he likes to make the class cheerful,

he likes the same thing i like.

i mean we do have some common interest.

he is not selfish and arrogant.

he would care other's feelings.

he has responsible.

he loves his family which he always mention about them.

he loves himself, which everyone should do that.

he has the intention to make me crazy,

yet i used to be angry.

although he said something which would hurt people,

yet he apologize and no hard feelings.

we are one gang,

and we love to chasing around, playing around..

we love to bang each other's butt.

which we love and enjoy to do that.

no doubt.

is always a new life everyday.

without him,

our class just like dead people.

he respects me.

his temper same as me.

which i seldom showed.

well.he is my best friend.

and i always know,

he is not always happy all the time.

which sometimes i can see the loneliness in his eyes.

he doesn't emo.

which he never showed in front of his friends.

what i want to say is.

when he is lonely or any rough patch he must go through

just look beside,

and i'll be there for him.

don't judge him by his appearance,

like i've always said.

No comments: