Tuesday, June 15, 2010

fragile.

Today is a bad day.
Had a bad dreams lately.
Maybe is because my sisters not with me.

Dam.
The room is spacious enough for now.
Hate that,really.

As usual.
Helped my dad to do some stuffs.
Helped my mom to cook.

Haha.
Seriously.
Digging out the organs from the chicken is so sickening.
Giving my mom a clap.lol.

So tired.
I can barely open my eyes.
And my body temperature is increasing.
Okay.
Just a temporary fever.

For who-knows-how-many-hours later,
I woke up and felt hungry.
Had my dinner, My Favourite~~

Then Annita called.
She said she'll be coming to my house.
Cause Soniya is sick.
And probably not coming to tuition with us.

SHE'S SICK.
Honestly, I just felt so left out.
My best friend is sick.
And yet i don't know what;s going on.

What kind of friend am i?
Maybe she's right.
I don't see her.
Even she's just inches away from me.

No comments: