Monday, June 7, 2010

I.L.Y.

gosh..if my babe sees this.
he would be blushing all the way.<3

YES
.he's mine already!!:DD
I'm glad the pain time has passed.
Love him at first,
it's like cutting my own heart.
Now.He loves me back.
I'm feeling alive.

OUR FIRST DATE;DD
No couple shirts.
No couple rings.
No taking pictures like others would do.
No romantic place for dinner.

BUT.
i have something more important than these.
and that's him.
Is okay that we're not wearing couple shirts.
Because we are already a couple.
Is okay we don't have couple rings.
As long as you still loves me.
Is okay we don;t have pictures of ours.
Because it'll be more later until i have to buy an album.
Is okay that having dinner in a simple place.
As long as i can see you,
That's the best place.best one.

I love the way we hold hands.
I love the way we hug.
I love the we kissed then blushed right away.

And most of all.
I Love You.

I really wish that.
You won't forget our promises.<3

No comments: