Wednesday, February 9, 2011

grown up?

To tell you the truth, i don't really get used to this new environment.i know i have repeated this several times but yet i just want to release it out.
i heard some people say that " if you can't forget the old ones, how are you even deal with the new ones?" it's not all bout you can or not, it's about you want it or not.Sometimes, i even asking myself that whether i can deal with the new friends, deal with the new environments, deal with the surroundings. can i really manage to do well in taylor's university.can i really play with my old friends like last time instead of meeting up new friends. uggh, i hate that "old" word.
anyways, i miss Soniya. my high school the most wonderful indian girl. she's working at the law's company now i suppose. i can hardly contact her and know her updates. Life is always playing people's faith.
i miss playing games and hanging out with my friends. now i'm currently starting my two assignments which is moral education and malaysian studies.
assignments need a lot of group work and stuff and i don't know whether i'm picking someone right to work with. i just want to get good grades and don't want to let my parents down , and the main is don't wanna waste money.
silence is what i'm doing now, i just can't feel myself. i'm lost now.
what i need is a big hug and some rests.

No comments: