Monday, February 21, 2011

you know what?

I feel pleasant when i hand up my first assignment-English.
well, i wish i can get good marks from Mr.Antoon:)
first thing first, i have to talk about my class.
well, my classmates are always in a hyper mood and wacky at all times.
their favorite is camwhoring i suppose.
so you can see that i have bunch of pictures in my facebook profile.
but taking picture with new friends are great:)
well, mass communication can teach a person to be sociable.
telling the truth that i'm not really good at it but at least when i try, i really do learn how to social.
one of my classmates, Charlie.
She's smart, gorgeous, observant and funny. She's very kind to you when sometimes you feel helpless at something.Never say she's pretty, because she'll be blushing straight. ain't doubt that the face is as red as tomatoes:D
another new friend, Diandra.
She's random, pretty, winsome, and can be lame sometimes:)
She's very tall, taller than me. well i used to be the tallest girl in my class when im in high school but i just can't deny that her height made my life miserable:D
oh and her close friend, Chia Syin.
She's like Diandra, so friendly. and when you look at her, the only thing you can see is a girl with spontaneous smile that can made your day:) oh, she's an awesome photographer too:D

hey hey. you there?
if you're there, i wish that you can see i'm moving on well:)
and one more thing,
i wish you live your life to the fullest,
since you're nowhere that i can see,
i still wish you are happy,
because that's what matters to me:)


you love a person doesn't mean you have to own them,
that's what im saying:)

No comments: