Wednesday, March 9, 2011

do you knoe me?

hello, stranger.
since you say hi in sudden but still you're a stranger to me.
i talked to you for a few minutes, it didn't mean that we really know each other.
a true friend doesn't have to be in this way.
well, it makes me feel disgusting somehow,
despite i talked to you in normal way just don't make you suspect anything wrong,
but i'm just feeling escape is the only way.

you keep saying: so erm, do you wanna come out and meet up?
haih.. a guy friend is good. but it seems like meeting up a stranger is such danger,
i don't want myself to take risks,
and don't want my friend worry about me.

so i choose to ignore.
the first thing i do is,
* run, run , run , run ,run..
* devil run run devil run..
hahha:DD


okay, finish laming.
and release something that bothers me is somehow soothing:)

No comments: