Saturday, March 12, 2011

pumping.

do you know driving can make human's blood circulation flows in speed way?
yeap, the fact is so true.
whenever i was driving,
my tension and confusion increase in no time.
and that makes me nervous and kept me sweat all the time.

it was 3 o'clock afternoon.
my teacher drop by at my house,
he lead me drive on high way,
OH MY GOD. first time driving on high way.
it was actually thrilling but yet scary.

hmmm. the clutch thing is actually driving me crazy.
the gear just can't co-operate with the clutch fluently.
well, whom i'm going to blame for ?
i just have to get the driving skills practically.

okay. so i was driving,
the teacher beside me keep talking and instructing me what to do.
i followed and it was good at first.
but looking at the other cars driving ,
it makes me feel stupid.
the worst was, i got horned by some other idiots who don't understand at all.

alright then, i just have to take practice and practice with the clutch thing and all.
bear in mind,
you just have to deal with the impossibilities.

oh, today's Chei Ling's birthday.
i need to apologize that i didn't get to celebrate with you since i promised you that i will.
well, still i hope you be a happy-go-lucky person at all times:)
have a blast!!:D



p.s.youknowilovedyouandnowistilldo.



No comments: