Sunday, March 6, 2011

well well well.
i think my blog is officially dead.
BUT i want it to be alive again, hehs.

I'm relieved that media appreciation's assignment is done.
i was thinking of taking some break but there are more is coming up.
i'm tired and it's actually great because you're not wasting your time to do something reckless.
I listen John Meyer and Taylor's Swift's song nowadays.
their genre is almost similar, that's why i love them so much:D
And thanks to Zoe, I'm one of the Anime fans. hmmm, Maid Sama is great.

I was heading somewhere that i'm not used to be.
and there are times that i want to turn my back but that is why people saying" keep looking forward."
i miss my friends , not only primary ones but also secondary ones.
i was wondering what they are all up to.
i can hardly remember every single memories with them but happiness is the only thing i found.

oh. i;m getting fat.
i just don't understand why foods are so tempting that makes everyone wants more.
when people talking, the thing i only do is eat eat eat:DD
but eating is good, stress released.

okay, finished babbling something lame.
just feel typing,
and now i guess it's time to do my another assignment which is the Intro to mass com.
aiks, once again,
college life is sucks.


p.s. iwanttotalktoyoubutwhereshouldistart. i wish you know what I'm trying to say.

No comments: